Seidio 2100mah Battery Review

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by shaun0207, Apr 4, 2007.

1. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Seidio 2100mah Battery Review

I just received my Seido 2100mah batery from our beloved Q store. I'm charger it now and will have a full reive for you guys in this thread by Friday. The only thing I see right of the back is that I will have to order a new cradle from the Q store, since my cradle does not support the extended battery and cover. Anyone have a review on the Moto Desktop cradle in the Q Store?

Btw: I really want a hard plastic case the covers the screen when I have the extened battery in. Anybody seen one out there?
  2. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid New Member

I've had this extended battery for a couple of months now. i love it, and haven't run out of batteryduring the day yet, so far anyway...... even using my unlimited date plan and the bluetooth quite a bit. I thought the 3200 battery would be just too big and more power than i would really need.

It is indeed a bit thicker, but not so much so that its a problem, actually easier to grab and hold with the extra thickness.
  3. qnoob

qnoob New Member

cool, can't wait for another real-world review . . . and please include pics if you can.
  4. daniel

daniel New Member

i bought this battery back in May 2007, and now, my OEM battery last longer than the Seidio extended battery -_- ...it's over the 180 day warranty period...but i hope Seidio can help me out....prior to the recent days...the battery has worked great.
  5. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

Email your contact and order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
  6. daniel

daniel New Member

ive already got a response from seidio:

Please try to fully charge and fully drain the battery until the phone shut off automatically for few charging cycle with the OEM charger that came with the phone, this will recondition the battery for the best performance.

If the above troubleshooting does not help, our product carry a 180 days of warranty, if you are with in the warranty period and purchase directly from Seidio please follow the instruction below for replacement.

im still in the process of doing this....but unfortunately, my battery was purchased directly from seidio on 5/21/07 :/
  7. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

If it doesn't work send me your info and I'll see if I can pull some strings.

Thanks,
  8. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

Hello Seidio! If your still around...does the the white wrapping around the 3200 have any function? And if not, does it void any warranty to remove it? I think if I was able to remove it, the battery would fit in the rear of the cradle that is sold here at EG! Thanks!