Screen Protection?

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by EQBob, Apr 24, 2009.

1. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Screen Protection?

What are you guys using for screen protection? I've noticed a few spots on my screen where it looks like it is starting to get scratched a little. I hated the WriteRite type thigns they had years ago because they turned opaque in about a week, became brittle, and left sticky residue behind.

Are those type of things better now?

What are you using?
  2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I just bought a screen protector forget the name ill post it later when i get home and see it again, it came in earlier this week just havent put it on yet. I had one on my old Q it withstanded alot of impact lol.
  3. txter

txter New Member

let us know how the protector works while you touch the screen. i have an omnia and want a protector. as you know its all touch and i dont want to lose preformance. i know that some of them dull the touch.
    thx
  4. cindra

cindra Active Member

When I had my Q i just used some generic Fellowes protectors and cut them to fit. :smile:
  5. jmorisey

jmorisey New Member

I use the spray-on teflon - coats well and provides great protection with the added benefit of smooth finger scrolling... WORKS GREAT!!!!
    (ok, just kidding)

I currently use the Fellowes and cut it to size as well. It is a pain to cut it to the curves and bends of this phone, but they are cheap at Wal-Mart and work great once you get in the flow of sizing them. I have had the same one on for a month now with no ill-effects.

For the record, I bough a 3-pack of custom fitted ones off of e-bay, but haven't used them yet since my current Fellowes one is workin.
  6. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member