Scrabble problems

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by valrichardson, Jan 22, 2009.

1. valrichardson

valrichardson New Member

Scrabble problems

I just purchased a Scrabble game from Handmark for my Moto Q 9C. I can navigate the tiles using my arrow keys and select button, but I can't finish my turn.

There are instructions for using the number pad keys to do all navigation, zooming, etc., but these aren't functioning as specified. I've tried to use a combination of the number keys and the Fn key and other combinations, but nothing seems to work.

I'm getting ready to leave on a long trip, so I was hoping to have this game to keep me entertained!

I see an earlier post about this same issue (from "Peaches"), but there doesn't seem to have been any resolution in that thread.

Thanks much! Valerie
  2. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

on the screen you should see what buttons do what. a check mark, meaning check word i guess, is a # sign.
  3. valrichardson

valrichardson New Member

I see these instructions on the screen. But when I use these keys on the keypad, they don't do the function they are supposed to do. I'm trying with and without holding the Fn key at the same time.
  4. rfarrah

rfarrah New Member

Did you get the Scrabble version for the Smartphone or PPC? Could make a difference as some WM6 programs for PPC won't run properly on a smartphone.

...just an idea.
  5. valrichardson

valrichardson New Member

I bought the version for the smartphone that was recommended for the Moto Q 9C.
  6. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

i just press # witout pressing function to end my turn
    under about mine says the version number is 1.54.79
    what does yours say?
  7. valrichardson

valrichardson New Member

My version (which I bought today from Handmark) is 1.53.72.

Where did you buy yours? My # key doesn't do anything when I press it in the game.

Thanks! Valerie
  8. panflute

panflute New Member

I also have 1.54.79 on my Dash 3G smartphone which I just upgraded the ROM to WM 6.5 and likewise I cannot end a move using the # key or any other key that i can find.....this has to be a remapping issue.