Sci/Eng Calc Program

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by sevans77, Sep 11, 2009.

1. sevans77

sevans77 Member

Sci/Eng Calc Program

Can anyone suggest the best calculator for Sci/Eng? I would like the best program/best price. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

3. sevans77

sevans77 Member

Help!!!

Need help! Thanks n99hockey, I looked at the Calc you suggested, but in the description it said it was compatible with win 5.0. I have 6.1 on my Q. So, I tried to download Hicalc and Mixcalc, neither one would load on my Q. I got a message both times that the SW wasn’t signed and also that I had a different (can’t remember newer or older version) of a program that needed to be uninstalled on my phone before I could successfully install the SW. I couldn't read it fast enough before my screen went blank and when I hit the key to relight the screen the message was gone...can't read that fast. Grr!

Now I am really confused. I have never uninstalled anything on my Q and have no earthly idea how to do that without messing up yet something else. Nor do I have any idea what I am supposed to uninstall. If anyone out there can help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    :dft006:unhappy
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

wm5 software will work on wm6.1
    install it

to uninstall a program go to start..settings..remove programs
  5. sevans77

sevans77 Member

Phone locked can't even turn it off

Hey n99hockey -- downloaded without a problem, but when the phone rebooted it locked up and I can't even shut it off. HELP!!! Now what?
  6. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

Did you pull the battery?
  7. sevans77

sevans77 Member

Yes I did that and it came back. Sorry, should have posted that I did that. I guess I was surprised that my phone locked up like that. It has never done that before. But, I thank you very much for the fix.
  8. bberryhill0

Cool. We like solutions around here. Does Orneta calc do the job for you?
  9. sevans77

sevans77 Member

No. After I restarted my phone it wasn't listed in my programs file. The strange part is that before all went sideways I received a message on my phone that it was downloaded successfully. I am a little afraid to try it again. Of course I could just remove the battery again. :dft002:zombie Have you used this program and did you have any trouble with it?

Thanks.
  10. bberryhill0

I just installed it on my USCC WM6.1 Q9c. Just for fun. It works fine.