ScanLife-Barcode Scanner available for Q9C.

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Zinja, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Livia.Manoj

Livia.Manoj New Member

There don't seem to be many EZCodes published in the real world, but I'm kind of interested in personal use. In the day that everyone has this particular scanner on their phone, It might be valuable to you to publish your own v-card behind a code, which the user can save to their contacts, rather than having to transcribe it. Or a link to facebook or a link to a blog. You can set up your own codes for free at www.scanlife.com.
  2. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

3. Bozz

Bozz New Member

Oh great, another format war! Just like VHS/Beta, Blu-Ray/HD DVD, etc.....

Hold on folks, its gonna be a confusing 3 years til someone comes out on top...

Bozz
  4. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

Does this scare anybody else?
    So we don't have viruses yet but we do have a way to efficiently distribute them.

"Scan this to go to my new fancy site, get WidgetA, Free coupons, etc." or place a sticker over somebody elses ad/poster.
    And get redirected to a spam site.
    With the intelligence of most people a direct download would be accepted.
  5. I8qbert

I8qbert Active Member

I was somewhere on the web the other day and went to dl a cab file and bam!, one of those bar code things popped up the screen. it said something about scan this to dl file directly to your smart phone. Strange thing is that there was no other way to dl the file so I passed, kinda weird though.
  6. lewisjd

lewisjd New Member

my daycare spending account provider uses these to track reimbursements. its on each fax coverpage linked to your account. kind of cool.