scam alert?

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by cherryalmond, Sep 16, 2009.

1. cherryalmond

cherryalmond New Member

scam alert?

I posted last week asking a question about how to customize sms tones for each contact; someone responded back to me and told me to go to d/l inbox tones and gave me the website; i went there, followed the directions, paid with my credit card and still have not received an activation code and it's been over a week; i emailed the company and no response
    I think this is a scam
    Has anyone dled this program from site qorefunctions.com with good results
  2. Brent372

Brent372 New Member

It was I who recommended it and I did purchase it and am using it.

EDIT: I checked my saved email from them looking for a phone # for you, but could not find one.
    I did notice that 4 days elapsed between when I paid for the software and when I got my key emailed to me.

EDIT 2: Go onto www.qorefunctions.com and ACIVATION CODE. It will take you to a page where you can request another code. Maybe you will have better luck with that.
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

they are legit and i did use it
    while there app is good there customer service seriously lacks...its been noted on this site often...they will get you your code...keep at them
  4. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

agree! I've followed and have had or have all their apps. They will get to yours! They are a few continents away and are a small company I think...so when "they" take a vacation the shop closes with no sign on the door.
  5. cherryalmond

cherryalmond New Member

oh ok; well thanx to everyone who responded. I was worried and considered canceling my credit card. I sent in another activation code request. I will try again. Too bad there's no phone number
    thanx again