Say hello to the everythingWM community!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chris, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Your Q Admin

Hi, my name is Chris. I am the forum administrator here at Everything Q. If you have any questions about forum registration or the site, please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope you enjoy the site and the forums.

Start a new thread in this forum to say hello and introduce yourself!:D

-Chris
  2. Qbert

Qbert New Member

Steve aka Qbert

Hi all-
    My name is Steve. A friend of mine had the Q and thinking about upgrading my RAZOR. :D
  3. chris

Steve-
    Welcome to the new Everything Q forums. I hope you find the site useful. If you do decide to take the plunge, be sure to send me a PM. To celebrate the new site (and to encourage member sign-ups), we are offering a coupon good for 20% in our new software store which should be live this week.

-Chris
  4. chris

BTW, love the avatar. Very cool!:)
  5. motomouth

motomouth New Member

I am a current cingular customer that would be interested in the Q if it were available from cingular. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be but I guess I will just have to wait it out. I am very interested in all the new technology and love that I have been able to learn a few things here.
  6. skyler

skyler New Member

┬žkYL3r

hey names ralph... i usually go by skyler...
    i just got a Moto Q last week and was looking for a good place to share knowledge, frustrations and all that good stuff. this seems like the place... :) Lets do it!
  7. vzwchick

vzwchick New Member

Welcome!

Sup Skyler!
  8. chris

A fellow New Yorker! Welcome to the site!
  9. skyler

skyler New Member

hey hey =o) ps i am on my q writing this, wat a great browser...
  10. vzwchick

vzwchick New Member

no more being bored at work!! lol

thats awesome... something for me to do while im at work on a restricted computer...lol
  11. skyler

skyler New Member

basically =o) i'm a senior sys admin, so no restictions for me... =o) wat do u do?
  12. vzwchick

vzwchick New Member

I work for Verizon Wireless, Customer Care :D
  13. skyler

skyler New Member

lol cool... the name kinda gave it away... lol
  14. jilly1217

jilly1217 New Member

jilly's in the howse

hi from seattle!

i'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Q - those meanies at fedex have had it for 2 days, so says their tracking website. looking forward to playing with my new toy and having a helping hand at the ready.
  15. chris

Cool. Nothing like tracking FEDEX when a gadget is on the way.:biggrin:

Welcome to Everything Q!

-Chris

p.s. - I replied to your PM with the coupon code for 20 percent off software. Thanks for joining the Everything Q community!
  16. slickrick

slickrick New Member

I Love The Q

I just wanted to say I love the q. I got this third party program that is called TCPMP which will play AVI files...a must have.
  17. chris

Thanks for joining Everything Q. Your software discount code is in your welcome email. TCPMP or The Core Pocket Media Player is fantastic software and free.

Here's a useful tutorial done on Watching DVD Movies on your Treo. A lot of it applies to the Q.

-Chris
  18. qdice

qdice New Member

Cool phone

Hey everyone!!:thumbup:
  19. plucas

plucas New Member

Hello

Looking forward to finding new ideas and passing on useful information to fellow Q owners.

plucas
  20. chris

Cool. Welcome to the site.:thumbup:

Thanks for registering!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.