San Diego Chargers and NFL Themes

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by glorify, Apr 26, 2008.

1. glorify

glorify Member

San Diego Chargers and NFL Themes

Used one of Eko's themes because I love the layout and tweaked it a little using the obvious logos and added silk icons for the messaging, profile, and service lines. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

Download

[​IMG]

Download
  2. Golden Y

Golden Y New Member

Wow, proper credit is no longer given where it's owed. I'm saddened. :frown: Good job on the mod of the homescreen. I should just quit right now. Unsure
  3. glorify

glorify Member

My bad my friend. If you were the original author of the theme, props to you ;) Great work.
  4. glorify

glorify Member

Thought it was from Eko.
  5. Golden Y

Golden Y New Member

That's okay. I feel better now. :smile: I even double checked the files, and your background still has the Photoshop guides I placed on there from a prior homescreen design that I forgot to remove, LOL, everything leaves behind a track.

I always forget to thank eko on the black bar mod for the bottom Start menu since that's all I use. Sorry eko.
  6. glorify

glorify Member

Great. Keep up the nice work. I'm not smart enough to mod a complete theme, but I can photoshop the hell outta a background :)
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

credit where credit is due...

potQ.
  8. eko

eko New Member

Golden Y is deffinatly the origonal creator of the screen, I have just modified it and slightly changed up some things. If you notice in my coding I give him credit :)

He is an amazing artist and deserves major props!
  9. LoDown3

LoDown3 New Member

ur both pretty damn good. and glorify that chargers catch HS is pretty hot.
    I cant wait to free up some time to mod some of you guys' HS...and award credit of course:laugh2:.

keep it up
  10. packers17-0

packers17-0 New Member

I got a question about this HS... Is there a way to have fixed shortcut icons on it? As in the icons showing up under the smiley face, envelope and telephone icons. I love the NFL hs (I'm a packers fan) but I'd really like to have the icons I choose showing up on there and not my recently used ones.

thanks.

PS. If you could make a HS that looks exactly like this but with the Packers logo or packers themed that'd be amazing! :laugh2:
  11. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

U can have fixed icons if: 1) u have facade, or 2) u have sprint. Other than that, NO.:smile:
  12. packers17-0

packers17-0 New Member

I do have facade but if I enable the launch buttons they go accross the top part of the screen and it blocks the battery and signal meters/icons.... and if I enable those icons plus the launch buttons then it moves everything down and nothing matches up with the icons already on there... Is there a way to fix this or is that just the way it goes?
  13. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

There is a way to fix it. U have to go into the xml and place the plugin for the facade launcher in the space where the MRU is, and also put in padding-right with a certain number so that it pushes the launcher buttons to the left so that it fits it into that box. Confused???? If so, let me know, and I can make the changes for u. Do u know how to change code in xml??:smile:
  14. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

BTW: Too bad about Favre. I sure will miss him! I don't know off hand who the back up is, but he's got some big shoes to fill.:smile:
  15. packers17-0

packers17-0 New Member

Hey thanks for the quick reply, but I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing here... I just opened the xml file and I'm even more confused than when I first started... I'm pretty new to a wm device and don't really know what I'm doing yet... If you could help me out that'd be great!

And ya Aaron Rodgers is the starter now, altho the packers just drafted 2 qb's in last weekend's draft so I think he's gonna have some competition in training camp... We'll see prob won't be 13-3 this year but I'm sure they'll do well enough
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Yeah, I can get on it now. Red wings are kicking A$$, and its 1st intermission. Should have it in a lil bit.:smile:
  17. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Here it is with "Fixed Icons=Facade Launcher". All u need to do to change it to the 5 icons that u want is to 1) load screen, 2) Start>Facade Settings>Menu (Soft Key)>Launcher>buttons> choose what buttons u want for buttons 1-5.
    Any q's, let me know.
    Peace:smile:

BTW: I didn't take any credit for making the mod w/in the xml. I left it to the original poster.

Attached Files:

18. packers17-0

packers17-0 New Member

WOW that looks awsome! Thanks a lot!!!
  19. cindra

cindra Active Member

Is the graphic on this changed to the Packers? :smile:
  20. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

No, i just modified the SD charger screen. I will leave the Packer Screen to Golden Y, or Eko. They have the template for this screen. If they don't jump on it in a few days, I'll create something new. I try to make each screen I make a little different, & I dont like to touch others design unless there is no response from the original designer.