Samsung v Apple

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by danialgoodwin, Aug 26, 2012.

1. danialgoodwin

danialgoodwin New Member

So, Apple recently won a patent lawsuit against Samsung because Samsung's tablets are the same as Apple's iPads..

Let me say that again in bold letters: Apple has proved successfully in court that there is no distinct difference between their product and Samsung's product.

What does that mean for you, the consumer? You can get the same products from Samsung for half the price...
  2. danialgoodwin

danialgoodwin New Member

Awesome, I feel that Samsung is much more innovative than Apple and that is why I prefer Samsung.
  3. vinoliya

vinoliya New Member

Yes you are right Samsung has more features than apple and i too prefer Samsung
  4. hoppok

hoppok Guest

You are right. but i still think that Apple will release a new innovative product in a not long future.
    And Samsung still need to increase its core-technoledge development.
  5. GR2U

GR2U New Member

Apple is a company that focuses on ease of use and design, Samsung focuses on features and hardware. Two distinctly different markets they both cater to.
  6. aurianluyz

aurianluyz New Member

apple is no.1
    :)
  7. katka

katka New Member

Apple without Jobs is not the company that it used to be. They were innovative but recently no new stuff was shown. And the prices are not worth it imo. So I prefer Samsung.