Samsung Omnia 7 Photos

Discussion in 'Samsung Omnia 7' started by chris, Oct 11, 2010.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Samsung Omnia 7 Photos

More like renders, but here's what the Omnia 7 will look like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    sulster likes this.
  2. Redux7

Redux7 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This phone gives me a hard on like the chick in my avatar.

Source: Engadget
  3. Redux7

Redux7 Member

I like the WP emblem on this one unlike the actual device....But I still love this beast and I have to get it next week of as soon as it is @MBK Center.
  4. sulster

sulster Active Member

I like this phone too, but not as much as the previous poster... :)
    Redux7 likes this.
  5. Redux7

Redux7 Member

I played with it today....it is unbelievable, however it was a little slower than the HD7. HD7 was Superfast, and the screen is not that bad....herein lies the evidence of my encounter...
    Unfortunetly not available for purchase. Only a PR event. finally in Thailand.
    [​IMG]
  6. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Are you changing your mind, going to the HD7 or sticking with your plan to pick up the Omnia 7?
  7. Redux7

Redux7 Member

Not sure yet. The Carrier for the HD7 is Dtac they will be the first carrier with exclusive rights to carry WP7 in Thailand by the end of this month. If i want the Omnia 7 I will have to order it from Singapore or HK where there is already shortage.!!!!
    Im still not sure and Im now hesitant with htc due to the multitude of malfunctions and defects mentioned about their wp7 devices.
    However, HD7 is really nice and i have no idea what all the bad reviews were about. The device is solid. im still in love with the Omnia 7 but HD7 looks like a viable replacement. If i cant wait anymore im jumping ship. also a dtac source says it will be closely priced with the iphone4 which is a pretty sweet deal. Cause Thai gals love their iphones.
    [​IMG]
  8. maankn

maankn New Member

Those picture are really great and fantastic.I really like this Samsung windows 7 application mobile. It is really provide a great and good image and function. I really like that structure. It is really best model of Samsung. It is really fantastic and great I phone. I have really used this mobile phone.