samsung jack or not?

Discussion in 'Samsung Jack' started by ryanlee450er, Sep 22, 2009.

1. ryanlee450er

ryanlee450er New Member

samsung jack or not?

I have a blackberry curve 8310 that has been restarting itself quite often throughout the day, probably just needs to be updated but I am not too familiar with phones so I called at and t. After being on the phone for a while they decided to send me a refurbished curve. I recieved it, uploaded all my stuff to it went away for the weekend and found out that the replacement phone was 10 times worse than my original. So I called back and they sent me another curve. This one wouldnt stay on long enough to even call at and t to solve my problem. So, using my original curve I called them back, ended up sending both refurbishes back. They said since i've had two replacements that didnt work out they would replace my phone with a new one.....not a refurbished one. They want to send me a "samsung jack" and they say it is compatable with what I have now. Problem is I dont know anything about phones. I can live with my original restarting a few times throughout the day if I have to. Should I have them send me then "samsung jack" or just stick it out with my original curve?
  2. fulnix

fulnix New Member

I had a BB 8700G loved the phone but the Jack is far superior in what you can do with the phone. It will get some getting used to as the OS is not the same as BB but in the end I think you will really enjoy the experience.
  3. robdreyes

robdreyes New Member

take the jack its a great phone. even if you dont like it you will still have your old bb. i think you'll love it. you could probably sell it if you dont like it. let me know first.