Samsung Focus headphone port volume issue.

Discussion in 'Samsung Focus' started by Flaystus, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Flaystus

Flaystus Member

When I use my focus in my car I have several settings in place.

I plug it directly into the aux in on my stereo with one of those dual cables. Works fine with other players but with the Focus the volume it too low.

Most songs on the player sound ... okay but to get them there I have to turn the volume on the phone all the way up and the volume on my radio all the way up. Some songs are still a bit queit.

If you play something thats more quiet by its nature, for example Pandora or Slacker radio there is no way to get a loud volume. Its like the headphone jack on the phone has been limited in its output. Like I said no other device I've tested hooked up like this has had any problems.

My radio has a input level adjustment for the aux port but it is also all the way up.

Has anyone else ran into this?
  2. RichS

RichS Member

3. Flaystus

Flaystus Member

Yeah I found it. Doesn't really work for me and the setting goes back each time you restart the phone.

Hopefully Samsung hears our pleas but based on what I've seen with past phones by them being the same way I'm not counting on it.

Soooo I guess its time to consider upgrading my stereo to do Bluetooth because that sounded fine when I tested it on my cousins system.

Because though I've a week left to decide I've pretty much decided to keep this phone and put my iPhone 4 on the ebay chopping block provided I don't find a reason in the next 7 days to not complete the switch.