Roadrunner security suite. Is it any good?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by g35rocker, Mar 6, 2007.

1. g35rocker

g35rocker New Member

Roadrunner security suite. Is it any good?

I have been using Norton security suite for a few years now and have had no issues, well, except for the annual renewal fee, then upgrades...Anyways, I have roadrunner through Time Warner Cable now and they offer free eTrust, EZ Armor security suite. I think it is by Computer Associates. Anyways, any reason not to switch to the free security suite offered by Roadrunner? Any experiences with EZ Armor? Thanks
  2. scottjb

scottjb New Member

I use EZ Armor on four different computer at my house--never had any problems. I think the virus protection and Pest Patrol are from CA and the firewall is from ZoneAlarm.
  3. MrClean

MrClean New Member

I tried the EZ Armor from Time Warner, before we moved to our new house. I didn't have any problems with it, just didn't renew the license after the trial year was over. I liked it a lot better than Norton or McAfee, those 2 programs seem to 'take over' everything. Not to mention trying to uninstall either of those is a nightmare, they seem to save files everywhere.
  4. g35rocker

g35rocker New Member

Thanks to both of you for your replies. I just downloaded ezarmor for my kids computer and will try it out there first. Right now it alerts me on every web site that I go to. I just need to adjust the settings. So far the install was pretty easy. Thanks again!