Ringtones for the moto Q 9c

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by krissy, Jun 6, 2010.

1. krissy

krissy New Member

Ringtones for the moto Q 9c

Hi, I found this site by using the google search, and thought I would join and ask my question. I've had my motto Q 9c for quite some time now. But what I dislike is the ringtones. But what I can't figure out is where to get them. I looked at the applications on my cell and I don't want a monthly service for them. With my last cell phone I paid so much for so many tones, and picked what I want. I loved that feature so I could change the tone once in awhile and some were louder than others. So when I really needed to hear my phone I would set it to make sure i wouldn't miss it.

But many applications that I have found on the web are not compatible with the motto Q 9c from what I read.

So I ask this, where is a good place to get ringtones for my phone.

Thanks so much for the help,
    krissy

i just might learn a thing or two more about my phone, while here.... I know i'm not using it to it's fullest capacity.
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

just add any sound file you have on your computer (song or anything mp3 or wav) should work just fine
    no need to buy any ringtones...ever
    check here for some tones mq.roeiboot.com

keep in mind that if you pick a song as a text tone you CAN NOT stop the song so pick a short sound

drag the sound to the root of you SD card
  3. krissy

krissy New Member

how do i get the sound save on my computer, and how do i transfer the sound from my computer to my phone.
    that would be great to use my own favorite sound clips. Is there a program that I can use to take clips of my favorite songs?
  4. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

use activesync to transfer files from your pc to your phone or email them from your pc to your phone.

also search the threads. its been discussed many times about where to find ringtones and how to create them. :)