Right Menu 1.97

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by psdouglas, Sep 20, 2007.

1. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

yup no problem
  2. matthewsheridan05

matthewsheridan05 New Member

I know this topic has been drawn out for 7 pages so i apologize in advance. But I just bought this program and even thought the exe file i put on my phone should be the registered version it still says "trial". I've deleted it and retransfered it. i've moved it via pocket file explorer. i've restarted my phone. I've even redownloaded it from the website. nothing will make the Trial go away. I had the trial months ago but since then i've deleted the files and did a os upgrade (mol3) which should have wiped any remnents clean(?). I'm not getting any errors, the program starts fine it just will not apply the registered version?
  3. n99hockey

so you got the registered email (after purchasing) with the passcode and the page to download the registered version and its still not working?
  4. matthewsheridan05

Ok good morning. Since you said "you got the email after you bought it?" i did get a email with a place to down load it but the link just gave me the trial... no passcode. it said your order has been received download here... trial no code. I just check my email for the first time today and there was a new email stating that there's a "New Way to Register"(includes passcode) so it seems as thought i jumped the gun... sort of. They must have sent the email a While after i bought it. so let me give this a try once more. i'll let everyone know how the transition from the trial to the full version went and see if we can't figure out why so many people are have problems with it. Thanks for your help!
  5. n99hockey

yes it takes a while to get it
    i think the website is www.mycnknow.com
  6. matthewsheridan05

Less than two minutes later... mission accomplished. Copy and paste to over write the trial EXE. Everything is smooth. I've heard of many cases where people had a hard time installing the full version. i wonder why it's so different? anyways Once again thanks for your help!
  7. n99hockey

see that
    so so easy

glad you got it and up and running for you
    enjoy!