request: Patrick McGoohan

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by McJoshvitt, Jan 26, 2009.

1. McJoshvitt

McJoshvitt New Member

request: Patrick McGoohan

I don't know if anyone in this forum is a fan of Patrick McGoohan who played John Drake on the classic tv show "Danger Man" (Secret Agent in the U.S.) and also played Number 6 on the cult classic tv show "The Prisoner", but with his passing on January 13th this year it would be awesome if we could get some Home screens of him and/or his shows.

I would totally love a home screen of both "Danger Man" and "The Prisoner". If anyone is a fan or is able to do this... it would be a much appreciated memorial to this great actor of his time.

I've included some pics, but maybe someone can find some better one?

Thanks in advance,
    Josh C.

Attached Files:

2. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

josh,

I have a busy week of traveling....but if no one jumps in to help I'd be happy to create something for you...probably this weekend. Do you have any plugins?

ss
  3. McJoshvitt

McJoshvitt New Member

Thanks

Thanks! I don't have any plugins. I really appreciate you working on this for me.

Josh
  4. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

No problem. Traveling tomorrow. Back Friday. I'll get a first pass for you to look at Saturday.

ss
  5. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Hi Josh,

I can make changes this weekend if you want. This is what I've done so far.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

McJoshvitt likes this.
  6. McJoshvitt

McJoshvitt New Member

Thanks Stockspeed! It looks great! I really appreciate the work you put into this. I hope there are other people on here that will get as much enjoyment out of this homescreen as I will.