[Request/Help] Motorola Q9h Win Mob 6.1 Homescreen Request

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by Shad0w2626, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Shad0w2626

Shad0w2626 New Member

[Request/Help] Motorola Q9h Win Mob 6.1 Homescreen Request

Hi,

I've been dieing to know how to create my personal homescreen, but with no success, and trying out those crappy homescreen creators, I can't do it.

I want to make my Homescreen (Only Homescreen, not menu or anything else), look like AT&T's Blackberry Bold homescreen.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click to Enlarge

I want to make the buttons on the bottom of screen sleek like those, and the top to display the time, profile, etc.

If anyone could make this homescreen for me, it would be VERY appreciated.

If someone could teach me or show me a tutorial for custom homescreen creation, it would also be VERY appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!
  2. fsjon

fsjon New Member

3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

for tutorials read the sticky threads in the homescreen forum
  4. Prosper

Prosper New Member

waltzb will drop an awesome Bold skin soon.
  5. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Hey prosper, you mentioned in another thread a new plugin from SBSH that would provide better functionality than Orange (that some here called "magic-like").

Any news on that?

Per a recent request, I loaded Orange the other day and although it offers the ability to load two plugins on the same line, it is very poor in the ability to use those two plugins.

Not bashing...I get it, its free and Orange is gone, so support or documentation and/or enhancements are not an option, but hopefully the experts at SBSH are making something better.

Hope you're doing well Prosper. If you have time let me know what might be on its way.

ss
  6. asom98

asom98 New Member

Blackberry Bold Theme

Here is one that I downloaded by looby. It not exactly the same, but its a start. I attached my screenshot of what it looks like too. Once you unzip copy the folder and the .xml file to your home folder and load from there.

Attached Files:

7. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

orange is gone? nooooo....say it isnt so! haha....just kidding! but just in case you did lose it i can get it for you! ok prosper...lets hear it! =)