"Reload"

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by Hiram, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Hiram

Hiram Member

Lately, there are a couple of apps that have been facing this problem. That is, that when you touch the tile it starts loading ( ...... loading .......), but the just goes back to the previous page. This happens sometimes over and over. :confused: Marketplace is one, and I've had to reboot to get it working. AP Mobile, does it regularly. I uninstall and reinstall, and it gets solved until it does it again. And right now, the AP tile has the same picture it had over a week ago.

Comments?
  2. TheMBC

TheMBC New Member

Hm, that has yet to actually happen to me. :/ Sorry, I don't know what to say, perhaps trying a reset of the device and seeing how it goes?
  3. Hiram

Hiram Member

Thanks MBC. Actually, except for the AP tile photo remaining static, it gets better when I do a soft reset. (not in the mood for a full one). Hopefully it'll work itself out, and the upcoming update will iron out the kinks.

Merry Christmas
  4. purplestarchild

purplestarchild New Member

Hey Hiram, don't feel bad....happens to me all the time with "Market Place". I'm sure they will resolve this, otherwise how can they make money if the one app that takes you to the "marketplace" doesn't work? ;)
  5. Hiram

Hiram Member

Thanks. I'm hoping a few issues get ironed out. Check out my post under windows phone: "phone getting buggy". :)