rapido... i mean quick.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rudeboy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

rapido... i mean quick.

can i listen to WLW 700 (AM) for free on the Q.... i'm listening to Reds opening day and the radio i have in my office has too much static.
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

huh.... i found WLW 700 on Radio4pda and it's not the same as on the radio, wth is going on :]

something is wrong here... Unsure
  3. aggieman

aggieman New Member

www.tuned.mobi

I was able to access the station you are referencing, but as is the case with most radio stations, the online site for the radio station appears to be broadcasting alternate programming and not airing live coverage of the game. Rarely have i been able to access live sports broadcasts online. Probably has something to do with broadcasting rights.
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

okay, so i'm not crazy (ok, so maybe i am :} anyway.... yeah, you are probably correct and the rights (surprise!) also en tale that you have to pay for it..

thx.
  5. aggieman

aggieman New Member

I was hoping it would work too and had already checked it out. I'm a long suffering Rangers fan, but the Reds are my number 2 team b/c of Griffey and Dunn. it really sucks kill the online broadcast like that. I guess i can see why though as the online broadcast probably pulls away from their radio ratings. I see big Adam Dunn has hit 2 long ones already. and even better no strikeouts for him!
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yep, Reds are up 5-1... maybe i'm too simple for this but i can listen to it for free on the radio, yet not on-line ?
  7. aggieman

aggieman New Member

nail. head.

ESPN radio does the same here with Mavs broadcasts. There may be some other way that i don't know about. If there is, I'd love to know with the NBA and NHL playoffs coming up and MLB starting. I try to catch them all on TV but due to this silly thing called marraige, I'm not always allowed to be glued to the couch and TV for my sports fix.