Quiet Alarm?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by TimToggs, Dec 6, 2010.

1. TimToggs

TimToggs New Member

Has anyone noticed that the alarm is very faint for the windows phone? I have the Samsung Focus, but a coworker of mine had the same issue with his HTC Surround.
  2. kell329

kell329 New Member

Yes mine is quiet...I had a Soltice and used it for alarm ...the Focus barely woke me up lol..
  3. termleech

termleech Member

Did you turn up the volume on the phone? Unfortunately the ringer and volume of things are tied together right now (I hate that feature because I want my alarm loud but don't want my txt msg alert loud but I don't have a choice).
  4. jtzako

jtzako New Member

I noticed this as well, however my alarm starts quiet but gets louder and louder the longer I let it run.
  5. TheMBC

TheMBC New Member

Hm, I don't know. It woke me up. And it was a nice change of tone as opposed to the iPhone's emergency evacuation sounding alarm O_O
  6. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I use Alarm 06 for my sound. This sound is pretty annoying and wakes me up everytime. In fact this sound has been in windows phones since wm6.0 (perhaps even before) and is my all time favorite. As termleech suggested, check your ringer volume, because it is tied in with the rest of the phone's alert, including alarm.
  7. TheMBC

TheMBC New Member

Hahaha!!! It's funny you mention that, I use Alarm 6 too!! It's the most annoying one but I still find it quite pleasant.
  8. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Annoying, but pleasant... huh? That doesn't make sense at all... LOL :p
  9. TheMBC

TheMBC New Member

I think you misinterpret. I didn't say it was annoying, I said it was the most annoying out of all the ones there. However, they are all pleasant. This is just the least pleasant one :D