Quick question

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by knight, May 4, 2008.

1. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Heres the sprint screen without the black bar.
    [​IMG]

Peace:smile:

Attached Files:

2. knight

knight New Member

i will try it out ty
  3. knight

knight New Member

everything works great except that voicemail, and text messages Words don't hightlight
  4. knight

knight New Member

I meant e-mail and text message words (maybe voice mail might not hightlight either. I wish I knew how to edit these and I would do the windows layout ones also..
  5. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I might of went overboard making everything transparent, which would be the answer to your problem. I will fix it today. Any idea what color it highlighted to? or do u want a specific color for it to highlight?:smile:
  6. knight

knight New Member

it actually doesn't highlight at all, would be cool if highlighted in light blue. if possible if we can make time also same color. thx for all your help (if you see any of the windows layouts if you can make bar transparent be much appreciated.
  7. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Should have it for u later this afternoon. Grabbing some lunch now, will attack it an about an hour.:smile: As far as other windows screens, give me some time. Got another screen I'm working on at the moment.
  8. knight

knight New Member

sounds good to me. thx for all your help very much apreciated
  9. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Just so I am straight, u would like all the text black (i.e. iconbar, date/time, home service, messages, calendar, profile) when not selected, and light blue when selected? or just the email/text message plugin blue when selected. I already made some changes (i.e. clock is now lt. blue) but want to make sure. Let me know.:smile:
  10. knight

knight New Member

im wonder if I should have everything light blue.. might be easier to see than black.. and when highlighted something different.. ( but way I asked before would make everything highlighted light blue) what's your opinion on everything light blue and highlighted another color?
  11. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

It all depends on the picture u r using as the background. I couldnt tell u without seeing the pic, what would look better. You could send me the picture to my email address and I can incorporate it directly into the HS, then choose what color looks best. Or, if it is a private pic & u don't want me to see it, then I have to leave it up to u to decide. If it is a dark background pic, u would want to choose colors that will show up on top of it. If it is light, then choose black or dark text to show. Just pic two colors (1 for unselected & 1 for Selected). If u decide to email me, private message me and i will send u my email.:smile:
  12. knight

knight New Member

taking your advice leave everything black and highlight blue color
  13. knight

knight New Member

its a real picture so light colors won't show so will have to be dark(leave black and highlight regular blue. time and address please make regular blue also pls
  14. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

[​IMG]

Peace:smile:

Attached Files:

15. knight

knight New Member

saw picture looks good, when I get home im put it on phone. ty for all your help hope I didn't bother you too much about this
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

No bother, the only black bar that I couldn't get rid of (& I don't think that it is possible) is the Bluetooth plugin, So I moved it to the bottom of the screen so it wouldn't cover any of your picture. Glad u like it. :smile:
  17. eko

eko New Member

Im just going to concure that you cant in my knowledge get rid of the bluetooth plugin bar :( Its very irritating and has always been a problem. It is hard coded tgat way
  18. knight

knight New Member

no problem. I don't use blue tooth anyway so it won't appear I don't think