Question, please answer

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by ukigdog, Oct 21, 2006.

1. ukigdog

ukigdog New Member

Question, please answer

Question with facade or fizz weather. When you dowload someones homescreen and it requires either of these to have it work, you have to include facade or fizz. The question i have is how do you get it to work. I dowloaded someones homescreen to use as my homescreen, and fizz weather, and the homescreen would show up, but the part that was designated for fizz weather was missing from the picture. Thus it had the background picture correct, but everything else was shifted up and out of place because the fizz weather was not showing up. Do i have to put the program into a certain file or how do i make fizz or facade work on the homescreens?

The one in particular i was describing was the homescreen titled Carbon Fiber with Fizz Weather from http://www.kooldezine.com/Q.htm
    I was able to see the homescreen, but the profile, email info, programs, everything shifted up and out of place because no weather was showing?? What am i doing wrong with fizz weather, how do you get it to show on the homescreen?

Thanks for any help
  2. scottjb

scottjb New Member

After you install Fizz Weather, you have to go into Fizz's options screen and select the home screen display that is used by the home screen you are trying to install. The one you refer to looks like it might be 5-Day large (can't remember exactly).