Question on sprint navigation

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Brudarik, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Brudarik

Brudarik New Member

Question on sprint navigation

So I just bought my first smart phone and went with the Q9c. I love it so far. Much better than carrying around my old iPac and cell phone. I went ahead and added the navigation pack for internet and Sprint Navigation use to try it out, and it installed just fine. The problem comes that every time I try to run the app is logs in, but says, "Loggin Failed". Anybody have any advise?
  2. BIGD

BIGD New Member

contact sprint .
  3. Brudarik

Brudarik New Member

I'm on hold waiting right now. I just thought I'd get lucky and somebody here might have had the same issue and know how to fix it. I've been browsing these forums for the past few days and getting caught up on everything. Thanks to all you guys for all your posts as they've helped me a ton in getting my Q9c to run more like I'd like it to.

Many thanks to everyone....I'd use the thank button, but I don't remember all the people who've helped me.
  4. BIGD

BIGD New Member

As soon as u find out what was the issue can u please let us know what was the problem . tnx
  5. Breeze Loo

Breeze Loo New Member

are you able currently able to browse via PIE or does that not work either?
  6. Brudarik

Brudarik New Member

So I'm not sure exactly what I did, but I did an update data service profile. It's working now.

Start>Settings>PCS Vision>Update Data Service Profile

Now it's bringing me through the loading screen and I can do all the stuff like normal.

I ended up spending $20/mo for the internet option and the navigation $15 for just internet. You can however do the Sprint for $9.99/mo after just the internet option. Why they have it setup that way though I won't ever know.
  7. Breeze Loo

Breeze Loo New Member

heh, i was going to suggest that after my post above. really, i was :laugh2:
  8. Brudarik

Brudarik New Member

Like I said, I'm real new to the whole smart phone. And then making the jump from a touch screen iPaq to the Q is a little more of a jump than I thought, but I'm slowly beginning to get the hang of it.
  9. Breeze Loo

Breeze Loo New Member

hey, i here ya and i'm pretty much in the same boat (nokia 6100 to moto q9c). glad you got things up and running :thumbup: