Question on Home Screen Customization

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by apperrault, Dec 7, 2006.

1. apperrault

apperrault New Member

Question on Home Screen Customization

Hi All,
    I really like the CarbonFiber With Tabs theme that i got from http://www.kooldezine.com/Q.htm, I actually changed it to use the default Carbon Fiber JPG, because i didnt like the red Q on the top of the jpg. The only thing that this Theme is missing, in my opinion, is a profile selector. If i wanted to put that at the very bottom, how would i go about doing that? I downloaded the Water theme, and the Water Theme with Profile, but i couldnt figure out what i needed to add to my home screen XML. Does this make sense? Can one of the Gods of Home Screen making assist me in this? Want me to provide what i am using for reference?

On another note, what do y'all use to take Screen Shots of your Q? I know i have seen it posted, but i totally forget where.

Thanks in advance.

app
  2. apperrault

apperrault New Member

Never mind, i didn't realize that there were headings, and one of them was called <!-- Profile Plugin--> I copied the lines from one xml file to the other, and all is wonderful now. Now to reinstall Fizz Weather.

app