Question about registry and freeware?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by That_Matt, Oct 28, 2008.

1. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

I'll admit....it would be fun to fool with your friends and family now and then. Not sure i'd take it as far as strangers tho...seems a little invasive, not everybody would be cool with it.

Remember Stranger/Danger boys and girls!
  2. That_Matt

That_Matt New Member

Yea like I said I have a life I don't do this all day. And I have never done this to a stranger only friends and family.

I guess you guys don't have a clue and cant help me so yea. But maybe you guys learned something? Anyone? I did get help from brandon with his jbed so I take that back.
  3. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

Did you search?

Its a little hard to pull a link outta my @ss and start typing it on the Q :)
  4. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

Doesn't sound like you reserve this "fun" for family and friends.

Perhaps people just chose NOT to help on this particular subject.
  5. That_Matt

That_Matt New Member

I copy pasted that off a web site.
  6. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Its cool Matt, just chill..Don't think anyone was bustin' your balls. just giving personal opinions..

I think you just had 2 different subjects going on, the freeware/overclocking registry stuff...and then the bluejacking which is i guess hasn't really been discussed here (I've not been a member too long). On forums there's always different groups that have different opinions..don't get offended.

Like i said it is a pretty cool concept i just might try it out, hi-tech practical jokes, maybe...i've got plenty of people (coworkers/friends/fam) i know that i'd love to mess with. Guess i just gotta see which ones actually run BT all the time...(ya cant get me, my BT it off unless im using it) :tounge: