Question about exchanging phones?

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless' started by Lovrin, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Lovrin

Lovrin New Member

Question about exchanging phones?

I regret to inform you guys that I'm not satisfied with my Moto Q9C, thus, I am returning and exchanging for a LG Voyager.

But that's not my question. Heres my question. I purchased the Moto Q9C through the Verizon Wireless internet store. Can I bring it to a local Verizon store and exchange it for the Voyager there or do I have to ship it back via FedEx? I talked to an online rep tonight who stated that I can just bring it in store but I've read some statements online that disagree with that statement.

Anybody know if it's possible to return it in store if it was purchased off the internet store?
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

i dont see why not
    but you can always call the store and double check

also make sure its within 30 days of original purchase otherwise you are going to have to pay full price for the new phone (i think)
  3. shrekfx

shrekfx New Member

Normaly you have to exchange it where you got it. For example. I got my q9c from a corp alltel store, I can't take it to a localy owned autherized agent to exchange it just one of the corp stores. Now if I got it from the autherized agent I can only go there to exchange it. But could be diff where u are.
  4. bomix

bomix New Member

Just like n99 hockey said, the store should be able to do it for you. Exchanges through mail have been quick also. usally next day for me.

Sucks though that your switching.. I wanted to see you solve that wifi problem.. :frown: Good luck on your LG! I was thinking about that phone also.
  5. Ch0ppy35

Ch0ppy35 New Member

I guess the Q is too much for you...I know a few people who got a smart phone for messaging, but ended up trading it in because it was 'too much' for them