Q9n Roaming Error

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9n' started by mithun, Dec 23, 2009.

1. mithun

mithun New Member

Q9n Roaming Error

My q9n keeps roaming to another CDMA network even though I have great Verzion signal and set it to HOME only. Is there any way I can fix this? I cant call out or get calls because it wants to roam on its own.
  2. Conti

Conti New Member

Q9n Roaming Error Fix

I currently have two naps and had the same issue with one hooked up on verizon i had to put the phone in field test mode ##00**83786633*send enable field test mode go to home screen and punch in ##*send to go into field test mode menu go down and enter field test mode menu and change hybrid to on then hit done back out of field test mode and go to home screen and punch in ##00**83786633*send and disable field test mode then try to make call i cannot guarantee this will resolve your issue but it fixed mine. I compared settings with the one that worked and the one that didnt and this was the only difference between my two naps and it fixed the problem.I hope this resolves yours.
  3. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

First thing I'd do is take the device off home only and set it to Automatic B. Power the phone off and then back on update your PRL using *228 if you are in your home area. There is a new PRL from about a week ago fyi.
  4. mithun

mithun New Member

Conti

Conti, You are the MAN!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. It worked. How in the world did you figure that out?????
  5. juliamat

juliamat Guest

Should you be having problems with any of the below links, and request the particular file in which you are interested. We'll make every effort to be sure you get what you need to successfully complete the upgrade. -Q