q9m replacement

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by madmedicjim, Apr 1, 2012.

1. madmedicjim

madmedicjim Member

so it is looking like a good time to replace my q9. it has wm 6.1 on it and works pretty well but the key presses are starting to take repeat pushes for dialing. i have already replaced the lcd and keyboard circuit board once, that and i want something new! the thing is, i want a smartphone that is not touchscreen or am able to datablock through verizon. i have internet everywhere else and don't want to pay more to vw.
    i am looking at the saga i770, a sch-i760, and a htc ozone. any thoughts? i would love to try a nap, but haven't seen those anywhere for a bit.
    so my only requirements are qwerty keyboard and ability to datablock (and 50 to 75 bucks, which they are all going for on ebay.)
    thanks!
  2. mhans311

mhans311 Member

I have used both the saga, and the ozone. Saga has the keyboard + touchscreen, but the battery dies super fast. I really loved the HTC Ozone. The problem is, I think it came out after Verizon started requiring data packages. Not sure about that though. The ozone is very nice though. I still have one sitting around as a backup. It was probably the fastest/most stable windows mobile phone I had. The keyboard was really nice to use as well, even though it is a bit smaller than the q9 keyboard.