Q9M Price Drop..............

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by garment69, Sep 7, 2007.

1. garment69

garment69 New Member

Q9M Price Drop..............

Now can be had for 149 with online discount and rebates. Only two weeks after release.
  2. Guindalf

Guindalf New Member

Yeah, I see that VZN have dropped a lot of prices - the KRZR is down to $50 now and many others have reductions.

I got my Q9m on Monday, so I wonder if I have to return it and get another one to get the price or if they will credit me. Off to make the call!
  3. ||girlyQ||

||girlyQ|| New Member

They gave me a bill credit over the phone without having to do anything extra. happy happy!
  4. garment69

garment69 New Member

i would have expected that. Its only been two weeks since they released it.
  5. ppcmd

ppcmd New Member

Verizon smells the competition heating up ala iPhone price cuts etc, etc, etc.
  6. Martimus

Martimus New Member

I called VZW customer service this afternoon and also got $50 refunded to my account. What irked me was the CS agent mentioned a new $50 mail-in rebate that became available this week. I bought my phone on 8/27 so I'm pretty much SOL. :angry:

Had my original box been at my office I might have felt compelled to return the Q9M to VZW, get my refund, and then re-purchase it. After all then my purchase date would have been today and I'd be potentially $50 richer! :laugh2:
  7. troutseth

troutseth Guest

I think the 50 dollar rebate you just got was in lieu of the mail rebate. the phone is 199 on the website with a 50 mail in rebate (149). What did you pay after the bill rebate?
  8. Martimus

Martimus New Member

When I purchased my phone their web site indicated $349 for the phone minus the applicable rebates. The CSR and I discussed the mail in rebate and she indicated that I could return the phone to the store and then re-purchase it (to become eligible for the mail in rebate) if I wanted. The $50 I got, however, was to compensate me for the most recent $50 price reduction.
  9. ceeDOTreyes

ceeDOTreyes New Member

it doesn't seem like a price drop. more like a motorola sale as seen on verizon's homepage.
  10. ppcmd

ppcmd New Member

Or it could be related to the AT&T Q9 coming out in a few weeks or the price drop of the iPhone. Either way if you can return it and get more rebates go for it, thats what price guarantees are for.