Q9m mms messaging.

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by mike220, Jul 31, 2010.

1. mike220

mike220 New Member

Q9m mms messaging.

Hello, I don't know if this has been discussed in another thread or not, and if it has been I do apologize. Anyway, I sent some MP3s from my email and received them through mms. Is there anyway I can save these MP3s to be used as a ringtone? I would really like to use them as a ring/text tone. Thank you in advance for any help, it is greatly appreciated. :dft009:smile
  2. ryant35

ryant35 Member

From the MMS message stop it from playing, then press the menu key and select "Object View" then left soft key to save. Save it on your SD card if you have one, main memory is ok, but it fills up fast.

Then go to start - settings - sounds and press the center d pad key on ring tone and find the song.
  3. mike220

mike220 New Member

Right, I've saved them to my main memory because I have yet to buy a micro to mini SD card adapter. When I go to my settings like you've said, all the ringtones shown are the ones provided with the phone. None of the MP3s I have saved are shown on that list.
  4. ryant35

ryant35 Member

Where did you save the file? I would try My Documents. Just move the file in File Manager.
  5. mike220

mike220 New Member

Well I've done some more playing around and I went into the file manager, and moved the MP3s from "My Documents" to the "Sounds" folder, now I can set it as a ringtone, but that you for guiding me!