Q9M LCD Protectors Yet?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by Rtwalker, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Rtwalker

Rtwalker New Member

Q9M LCD Protectors Yet?

Hey guys. Does anyone know if they have protective cases yet that also cover/protect the LCD Screen? Thanks guys.
  2. Justin9825

Justin9825 New Member

look on ebay I know i found a clear case that covered the whole device and the screen for about 20 or 30 dollars its not the same ass the 10 dollar ones that are all over ebay.
  3. erupert

erupert New Member

Justin9825 - I saw that same ad. Did you buy it? If so, do you think it's worth the extra $$?
  4. Boxwave makes the best.
    The q protectors should fit the q9m screen.
  5. Justin9825

Justin9825 New Member

I didn't buy it yet. But It does look like a nice case.
  6. A case for the q will not fit a 9m because of different dimensions. Are you looking for a case or just a screen protector?
  7. Justin9825

Justin9825 New Member

8. DadMan

DadMan New Member

I have purchased and now use invisible shield from http://www.shieldzone.com

It is not a case, but rather a protective covering. I really love it!
  9. How hard was it to put on the device?
    No bubbles?
    Does it wrap around the sides as well?
  10. DadMan

DadMan New Member

It took me about 15 minutes to get in put on correctly, but it was more than worth the effort. I don't like all the rubber, metal cases - they always seemed too bulky. I just wanted something to protect my screen from scratches.

I've tried all the other screen protectors. They all made it seem like I was looking through dirty glass to see the screen - I was not impressed.

Then someone on this forum told me about Invisible Shield & you cannot even tell there is a screen protector. It is awesome.

As for bubbles: no, there are no bubbles. If you go to the website I listed earlier it has a video showing how you put the protector on. It's pretty cool, and takes a little patience - but it is worth it.

As for protecting the whole phone: Yes, I believe they do sell something to protect the entire phone, front and back. I didn't want that. What I have protects the screen and all the way down to just above the keypad.

Give it a try, I think you'll like it.
  11. Rtwalker

Rtwalker New Member

So I bought this the case from the ebay auction link, and received it today. Did anyone else get a case like this? Its a metal case with a hinge, that folds around the Q and snaps into place. There is also a plexi glass cover to protect the Q screen. Looks great. My only conplaint is that I cannot plug my charger into it without taking it out of the case. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks guys.
  12. Justin9825

Justin9825 New Member

Well I ordered mine last tuesday and it shipped Friday. and I still haven't got it. So If I EVER get mine. I'll let you know. I thought u could plug the charger in with the case on though.
  13. the link in this thread clearly shows it able to receive a charge while in the case. You probably got a knock-off.
  14. Rtwalker

Rtwalker New Member

Contacted he seller, turns out he did send me the wrong model. The one I had was actually for the 9H. Did you receive yours yet Justin?
  15. Justin9825

Justin9825 New Member

No! If I don't get it tomorrow. I'm gonna be even more mad. They told me it shipped the 14th. I would think it would be here by now. California to North Carolina. But it says please allow 7 days. So I'm allowing 7 days until I really get mad.
  16. forcelite

forcelite New Member

Good luck Justin, but with Christmas around the corner the mail and delivery services are PACKED. It is defiantly to be expected this time of year. Had you bought it any of the other 51 weeks of the year things would be different.

Dont worry to much bud,

Force
  17. Let us know if the metal case affects signal strength, please.
  18. erupert

erupert New Member

Another Vote here for Invisible Shield. Mine arrived the other day (after reading the forums). It's very nice. Not hard to put on, I did a little at a time in between some other things that I was doing but I would say 15-20min is a reasonable estimate. Covers everything. In addition to having a completely clear view, it also has a bit of a "rubbery" feel and gives you the feeling that you have some extra grip and the phone isn't so slippery.