Q9m is back on Verizon site....Certified Pre-owned

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by manbat, Apr 9, 2009.

1. sherri

sherri Active Member

Call back and request on-line sales support...They should be able to help you.
  2. smithmr

smithmr New Member

My NE2 is up as well, so I thought I would see if the 9m was available to me online. Once I login the 9m is not listed. Interesting, as to why they would offer only to new customers??
  3. manbat

manbat Active Member

I talked to CS and they were ready to do it for me. I have $100 on my NE2 so they were happy to do it. I told them I am still thinking and I would let them know.
  4. bobbyb2382

bobbyb2382 New Member

I spoke with four different customer service reps over 1.5hours and I was told four different things about ordering the q9m with my new every 2. The first person told the phone was instock but e-support was going to have to place the order for me since it is an online exclusive. When she connected me to E-support they told me they had no way of forcing the order through and it would have to be ordered through tele-sales. Once connected to tele-sales I was told they were not able to place the order for me since it is a pre-owned phone, they only sell new phones on tele-sales. I was then connected to a different e support who first told me there was a limited number of these phones available and he was unable to order the phone for me. I asked since they had them instock why I could not order a phone and he told me because they are not available in my area. He then told me the phone is only available in the west coast.

I explained to each rep that there must be a problem with the website since the "new" moto q9c with TALKS does not show on upgrade page with my new every 2 and they told me it would not be a problem to order that phone for me...with my upgrade discount.

Everyone I spoke with was polite and I like the Verizon network...The problem with Verizon is nobody know what they are talking about and they make stuff up as they go.
  5. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Welcome AND . . . Welcome to VZW !!!! You're on the same boat with the rest of us. :) -Q