Q9H started rebooting constantly, this morning dead

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by chanster, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Great! Good you're back to normal. :) -Q
  2. faren451

faren451 New Member

I am having the same problem. I have 9h global purchased from ATT in march. They have replaced the phone with a refurbished phone. This phone also began randomly rebooting. Went to an ATT store and replaced the SIM. No luck. It began randomly rebooting again. I just recieved a replacement battery that I am charging now in the hope this solves the problem. But I have my doubts. No one seems to have answer for why this phone is doing this. I am suspecting it is an ATT network issue somehow causing the phone to reboot. My next test will be to put the phone in "airplane" mode and see if it continues to reboot. If it stops rebooting when not receiving a signal from ATT, then ATT is probably the problem.
  3. marmarinou

marmarinou New Member

What software version(s) does your Q9h have?

If you don't mind saying, which region/city are you experiencing the reboots in?
  4. faren451

faren451 New Member

The phone has the windows mobile 6.1 OS and all the other apps that came with the phone. The region is san diego, california if that helps.
  5. ModelMaker

ModelMaker New Member

Try going to Select Band and seeing that North America (3G/GSM) is selected.
  6. faren451

faren451 New Member

Where would I find that setting? Looked everywhere and couldn't find it.
  7. ModelMaker

ModelMaker New Member

Do you have a folder called System Tools? That's where it is on mine. I've also seen on this site a hack from ninjaap that enables band select by entering *#1546792*# and hitting send but I don't remember trying that. Then again my memory aint what it used to be.