Q9h hack help

Discussion in 'Moto Q Hacks' started by billium39, Apr 23, 2008.

1. billium39

billium39 New Member

Q9h hack help

im not good with trying to read all this stuff on the forums. but is there any way i can make my phone faster?? cuz this thing is slow. also is there any other easy hacks i can do.. im a "noob" so you have to talk to me like your talking to an idiot
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

just read the hack thread..that tells you what they are and how to do it

-Sent from my Q
  3. bobby-n

bobby-n New Member

finally another idiot on this forum that makes2 of us
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

and they call me rude & blunt :}
  5. nesknowitall

nesknowitall New Member

First off download the latest update from motorola, it makes the Q double in speed. If thats too slow check the registry hack thread (stickys) and the "overclock" thread. All easy to find because they are located in the same folder as this thread.
  6. n99hockey

theres a firmware update for the Q9h already?
  7. dan j

dan j New Member

Not through Windows Update (at least not for my phone). I just checked and switched to Automatic Updates.

dan
  8. nesknowitall

nesknowitall New Member

I'm being m centric, thinking about the Q9m, because the main complaint with it is it's slower than molasses out of the box.
  9. billium39

billium39 New Member

i tried to read the hacks thread and i don't understand any of the shit anybody says.. i don't speak computer shit
  10. nesknowitall

nesknowitall New Member

Ok well here is what you need to know.

Download and install resco explorer on your computer, it will also install on your Q9 located at the link below.

http://rainmakerrc.googlepages.com/registryen_s.ARM.CAB

Then all you need to do is open it on your Q and navigate to the folder listed. You don't need to know what most of the specifics are other than what you need to do.

If you have anymore specific questions ask them here or in that thread.
  11. d474rpr

d474rpr New Member

I never understood the reasoning behind someone getting on a forum like this and demanding that they have help to fix their "broken" device and then getting upset because someone points out the obvious. Consider that not all geeks in the world are friendly and will help you despite your demands. Sometimes they get fed up and give you a bitches.cab that's like putting sugar in a gas tank. Be nice. :smile:
  12. retnuh

retnuh New Member

I hope you're kidding about someone posting a "bitches.cab". As a newbie, and one who does not demand or complain of lack of help, I, and many other innocent newbies who trust the experienced members, might also install the cab file on our devices.

Now I don't know if I should install "resco explorer" or not.

retnuh
    Q9h silver AT&T
  13. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

umm..this was posted like 6 months ago..and yes he was kidding about the "bitche.cab"..have a since of humor? :)

and Resco explorer is fine to install..
  14. Hexx

Hexx New Member

"bitche.cab"

----------------
    I think I got one of those installed at my house.... came with a ring and a whole ceremony (at least there was a honeymoon).:2cool:
  15. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

bahahahaha!!

tHat just made my day
  16. cap10mark

cap10mark New Member

hilarious!
  17. crystalplanet

crystalplanet New Member

what tools you make those homescreen?
  18. n99hockey

which homescreens?
  19. crystalplanet

crystalplanet New Member

all of those..the most i like is Rose and Sunset..thx b4..
  20. n99hockey