Q9c WiFi miniSD card, work w/ Windows Mobile 6.1?

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless' started by MichaelJM, Feb 1, 2010.

1. MichaelJM

MichaelJM New Member

Q9c WiFi miniSD card, work w/ Windows Mobile 6.1?

Hi everyone,

I tried searching for the answer to this, but no matter what I do, the search function doesn't seem to give me all the results. I went back a bunch of pages reading the WiFi threads, and also couldn't find anything that might answer my question.

I have a Motorola Q9c, and I was wondering if anyone had tried using the Spectec miniSD WLAN card for WiFi and had success with it. Specifically, has anyone been successful in using a WiFi miniSD card with Windows Mobile 6.1?

My phone came preinstalled with 6.1, and the drivers on the Spectra website are only compatible up until 6.0. I want to believe that it might work for 6.1, but I don't want to waste my money trying. Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks very much for your help.

Michael
  2. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

It should, several here use them on their Q9c's

Often you get better search results from from here with google by including everythingwm in the search paramaters
  3. MichaelJM

MichaelJM New Member

Cool, great to hear, thanks. :) I bought one, and now I'm pretty confident it should work when it arrives.

And thanks for the suggestion with the search. I'll definitely try that in the future.