Q9c Web sales ONLY

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Evixor, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Evixor

Evixor New Member

Q9c Web sales ONLY

I just found out the Q9c is Web sales only for a unkown amount of time. This stinks now i have to add it to bill instead of paying over 2 months via employeer.

Evixor
  2. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I had intended to order it off the web anyway because you get a better price than they can give you at the store. So that doesn't upset me. I figure if I order it Friday morning I should have my new toy in my hands by Monday. Works for me!!
  3. BrianFX

BrianFX New Member

Wonder if it'll show up just after midnight on Thursday. Last thing I plan to do before I pass out from turkey is order me the Q9c. :)
  4. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Well, I actually have to work Thursday night so I will be up a midnight unfortunately, so I will order as soon as it is available. I got a holiday ad from Sprint/Nextel today and it didn't mention the Q9c so we'll see.
  5. SprintBoiler

SprintBoiler New Member

Hmmm....what is the source of this information that it is going to be web only?

There have been many reports (including myself) of local stores reporting that they are going to have this in on Friday. I also spent time with a store manager that showed me 6-7 different pieces of marketing materials on the Q9c, including a package that shows his salespeople how to sell the q9c.

Especially with dropping this on Black Friday, you'd think a few people would want to pick this up while they were out shopping.

Are you sure this isn't just for a few days?
  6. Evixor

Evixor New Member

I have had my local store order it from brightpoint but they cannot get it, brightpoint say's that it is web sales only, they local store has the Pearl in right now they got it today cannot sell until friday but have it in hand the Q9c is Not orderable for stores. I am service tech for indirect dealer so i can get from store and have 50 payday taken out of check to get phone but I have to wait now until it is allowed to be sold at stores.

Evixor
  7. sel1965

sel1965 New Member

I purchased my new Q9C from a Sprint store in KC on Wednesday. They are in stores and will be ready for purchase on Friday. I was lucky enough to be able to talk the manager into letting me purchase one early. It's not bad but I think I like the Touch better as of right now.
  8. Evixor

Evixor New Member

Got the skinny, web sales only 23th to 25th and direct sales on the 26th. Stores can get on the 26th. Here is a copy of the notes:

11/23/2007 Direct Ship
    11/26/2007 @ Brightpoint

Evixor
  9. timber

timber Member

Thats great and all but numerous people are buying it in stores today. I am one of them. I bought mine in Atlanta, GA. So the skinny might be REALLY skinny!
  10. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I guess it depends on where you are at because I went to 2 stores here in Charleston, SC and neither had them. And had no idea when they would be getting them. The manager wanted me to leave my name and number and he would call me when they got them in and I told him I could order one off the internet and have it before his store got it. Sprint really doesn't have there stuff together on this one!
  11. forcelite

forcelite New Member

I got mine from a sprint store in Orange County, CA. It is a great phone btw and sprint TV is top notch

Force
  12. jcochran1977@comcast.net

jcochran1977@comcast.net New Member

I got mine at the Sprint Store in Toledo, OH tonight/.