Q9c Questions & Help Needed

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Q9c Fan, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Q9c Fan

Q9c Fan New Member

I've been using my Q9c (wm6.1) on a Sprint network for 2+ years and am quite attached it. I'm not a power user, just like the simplicity of threaded texting and contact & calendar mgmt all with one hand & that connects to Outlook via my laptop! I don't even browse the web, since such plans are too expensive for our families budget. My wife's phone is dying and she would also like to get aQ9c (green one). I am not very tech savy, so here are my questions...

1a. Can a non-Sprint Q9c be used on or succesfully converted work on Sprint?
    1b. If so, what networks and how difficult is it?

2a. Can a Sprint Q9c be used on or succesfully converted to another network?
    2b. Again, if so, what networks & how difficult?

3. Any ideas where to find a green Q9c (wm6.1) in good condition?

4. Can a Q9c (wm6.1) download some kind of app to get wifi and surf that way? My Q9c only has bluetooth capability.

Thanks for help with my questions! They may seem pretty simplistic, but as I mentioned, I am not a power user or tech savy- just very satisfied the basic functionality & durability of the Q9c!
  2. Q9c Fan

Q9c Fan New Member

Another question...
    What does it mean when a phone is advertised as new but "unlocked"? Will that work on a Sprint network?
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

I answered these questions in the other thread you posted them in.