Q9c & Infiniti G35x bluetooth problem!!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by i1alian0, Jan 25, 2008.

1. dansq9c

dansq9c New Member

The hack worked for my 2006 BMW 530Xi. Thank you guys!
  2. HondaHater

HondaHater New Member

Fixed my issue between my Pioneer stereo and my Q9c myself. It had to do with the bluetooth in the phone....registry stuff I figured out. That is all.
  3. kyderr

kyderr New Member

Didn't work. In fact, it made my Motorola q9c and Dodge Journey Uconnect freak out. Constant disconnect and connect. Phone hang. Terrible. I changed back and it works a little better, but not much.
  4. ajleiwant

ajleiwant New Member

Had to re hack my phone and found that it did not have the value

LastConnectedBda. Can someone please supply the binary value.

Thanks.

Alan
  5. geo10

geo10 New Member

Fingers crossed...

.....I think this worked - I believe my Q9C (Verizon) finally works properly with my 2009 General Motors Saturn Vue... It took some experimenting, and I had to change the first two registry values (00001001 & 000010005) back to the default settings, but I think I'm in business.

Originally, the GM BT would think that it was in a call every time I started the vehicle, and it would attempt to "transfer a call" when first initializing a call. Very frustrating!
  6. banctec

banctec New Member

Thanks to everyone here for the hack, it fixed my problem with the Motorola q9c thinking I was always on a call when using it with my 07 Altima with nav. Now I seem to have a problem where everything in the car is fine but the people I am speaking to say I sound like I am underwater. I rechecked the hack and seem to have everything setup correctly. Anyone else having this problem, or any ideas on what to do next.
    Thanks for any help. Rich
  7. singleshot

singleshot New Member

Hey guys...I used this mod to help my Q9C work with my '08 Armada. Well, my Q9C took a bath this week and Verizon replaced it with a brand new HTC Ozone. Guess what...yep...I have the same problem when I try to pair the Ozone with my Armada. I started to try this same mod, but the registries aren't the same.

When I get to step 4 to modify the HandsFree plugin, I don't have a WIDCOMM folder like in the Q9C.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks for a great site!
  8. djqwikcut

djqwikcut New Member

Well..

Well,
    I tried this reg fix on my TOUCH PRO 2 and GARMIN NUVI and it works!! HOWEVER.... the LAST DIALED, MISSED and LAST CALLED now show NO DATA on the GARMIN... any ideas why? before the fix, these options worked...