Q9c In-Store Replacement Replacement?

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by fr4nk1yn, Apr 15, 2009.

1. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

Q9c In-Store Replacement Replacement?

My Q9c is totally FUBAR.
    The Sprint Corp store ordered one.
    Previously it's taken 3 days to get a replacment on evry phonne I've swapped.

This time it's been 10days.
    Wouldn't be too bad but the phone is almost unusable.

Any ideas?
    Can any one confirm either way that 9cs are being replaced with the same or different model phone?
  2. sp1974

sp1974 New Member

just went threw the same thing. All they would keep telling me is that it will be replaced with a "compariable" item. If you look at there phones do they have a compariable item? The only one I saw close was a Palm 800W and that is one the way out because the Pro was the replacement. If the Pro was the replacement I would be all over that. I like my Q9C but unfortunately now that I swapped any and all units in the future will be refurbished so I don't feel good about that seeing as how I am on my 3rd refurbished unit in 4 months. Two of those were with in a week. They sent me a unit bad right out of the box. Love the Q9c but the first chance I get I am switching to another phone.
  3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

There's nothing comparable to the Q9c.
    I haven't played with a 800w much. In the looks dept it's lacking.
    The Treo Pro excels there but spent 10secs with the keyboard and you'll really appriciate how good the 9c is.

My wife missed the 700wx touchscreen at first but now she won't get rid of it. I was gonns get here a Treo Pro she's due for an upgrade.

Now I can svae her upgrade and get me a Touch Pro 2 :)

BTW she picked up the replacement as I was posting unknow to me or the CS rep I was talking too ):
  4. sp1974

sp1974 New Member

dealt with sprint today. Samsung ace is the replacement that they say is compariable.
  5. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

with vzw i was able to get a saga as a comparable replacement
  6. sct

sct New Member

I am going threw the same thing. I am on my 4th replacement refurbished, 2 in last 2 weeks, but the first chance I get I am switching to another phone