Q9c Apps to Ozone

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by gr8mick1, Jul 22, 2009.

1. gr8mick1

gr8mick1 New Member

Q9c Apps to Ozone

Just ordered the Ozone and am wonder if anyone knows if I can just reinstall the homescreen façade fizz weather basicall all of my apps from my Q to the Ozone or do I need new stuff.
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

they both run WM Standard so yes they should work just fine
  3. gr8mick1

gr8mick1 New Member

thanks for the quick reply. if i find any snags i will post up once i get my phone
  4. gr8mick1

gr8mick1 New Member

Only app that wont really work is "Ben Hirashima DialPad". It doesn't show up when dialing, however it will show up when in a call paritally due to a black bar at the top of the ozone screen its only shows number 2-7. somewhat helpful but if again it doesnt show when trying to dial so good luck calling 1800 mattress

*Edit*

Candlelight will not work with the Ozone either, at least on mine.
  5. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

well the Ozone should be able to do vanity dialing like the Q9 models could. press FN while dialing and try just dialing the letters. as far as candlelight, if it has a smart backlight like the Q9 models did, and the Touch Pro does, then you wouldn't really need candlelight anyway
  6. larsdennert

larsdennert Active Member

The ozone has several nice settings for the backlight on the keyboard such as turn off if it's daylight.
  7. KennyG

KennyG New Member

The Ozone 'smart backlight" only affects the keypad backlight. It would be better if the smart backlight function would adjust the screen backlight also. So if you have the screen backlight set to "3" for daytime usage, the screen is very bright at night.
  8. larsdennert

larsdennert Active Member

The Ozone is much more readable outside than the Q9. The Saga is poor due to the touchscreen.