Q9 & Q9m Accessories

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by ppcmd, Sep 19, 2007.

1. ppcmd

ppcmd New Member

Q9 & Q9m Accessories

Do we know when the accessories for these phones will begin to appear on the site? Both of these phones have enough differences that cases, cradles and a few other items will be device specific. So when can we get some good stuff.
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I know they were looking at a few things with regards to cases -- and that was a few weeks ago. I'd expect you'll see some new stuff in the coming weeks. Moto making slight differences in these phones certainly doesn't help.

I usually keep one eye on the banners. To be honest, that's how I find about the new items in the store(s).

-Chris
  3. seidioseidio

seidioseidio New Member

Seidio is offering the premium screen protector for Motorola Q9m
  4. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I believe the question was when accessories would be available on this site.
  5. bwesky

bwesky New Member

6. ppcmd

ppcmd New Member

Chris, that would be correct I was looking for accessories sold here (nice to support the sites we use). As for Seidio products they work fine, but the long lead time from ordering to shipping is something I just don't care for.
  7. ppcmd

ppcmd New Member

Two things. First Sena Cases emailed me to say the following:

Dear XXXXX:

Thank you for contacting Sena Cases.

We are coming up with case designs for Q9m. However, we are not planning to come up with a case design for Q9h.

Management is still looking at feasibility analysis for this device. But I believe their tendency is to release designs for Q9m but not for Q9h.

But, I will pass your message to them then they will consider your suggestion as well.

I thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write us.

So if you like Sena Cases and you don't like their answer I would say email them and let them know that a GSM phone has far greater opportunity for sales than a CDMA.

On a second note can we get a forum for Q9 accessories since they are going to be different in many respects.