Q sighting(s)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rudeboy, Sep 5, 2007.

1. .plaid

.plaid New Member

The opening scene of "Big Shots" on NBC (I think) showed a fellow receiving a picture on his black/grey Q - I mostly just had time to recognize the silver select button and calming blue backlight.

Sounds like NBC has a few Qs lying around in their prop room.

Mornin',
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

they wanted to use mine.. but i declined, i believe they now use a stunt-double :}

top of the morning to you.. (i shall not reply to what Dave Letterman is the appropriate reply to that top of the morning :}
  3. .plaid

.plaid New Member

Rudey, mah boy, yah kill me! Stunt-double.... <smirk, chortle>
  4. piranah

piranah New Member

Found out this weekend that a guy in my unit just got a Q as well. I showed him all the goodies that i have on my Q, and pointed him to this site.. hope to see him here
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

<hehe...> it's the entertainer in me i guess :}
  6. piranah

piranah New Member

there is a blonde chick in my microeconomics class that has a the music version of the Q. trying to tell her about EQ, but she runs out before i can tell her about the site
    oh by the way first post ever from my Q
  7. thomasshawn

thomasshawn New Member

Bionic woman thing

mentioned before but a little more detail after 3 episodes

OK, first episode everyone was on silver or black Q's old style like mine. Some had spiffy leather cases others did not. 2nd episode mixture but more of the Q9(m)s. Then this week only saw the newer ones and none of the old style. Not only do these guys get the cool phones they get to play with ALL of them!!
  8. Stealth

Stealth New Member

I searched the thread but didn't come up with anything.

I hate to admit it, but I was watching TV with my wife and saw a silver Q on the CW show Gossip Girl.
  9. piranah

piranah New Member

Sure, sure. we all have secrets dont we. By the way, thats why its good to have two tvs in the house, so you can watch baseball or football while she is getting sappy
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

wow... that came out all unexpected :}
  11. Stealth

Stealth New Member

Yeah...... thats it..... only one TV in my house... Sure.... I meant to say that in the firt post.........:embarassed:
  12. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Tyler Perry was sporting a Q in his new movie 'Why Did I Get Married'. I haven't run into anyone out that had a Q, all my sightings are movie related.
  13. Stealth

Stealth New Member

Umm saw a Black Q on said show last night (hopes no one hears him)
  14. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i heard that :}
  15. JBK617

JBK617 New Member

Black Q used by Tom Selleck character on Las Vegas on 19 Oct episode, also had a guy from HP using a Q9M earlier this week in my office
  16. Accordman

Accordman New Member

just seen the one on vegas too
  17. goyleinlove

goyleinlove New Member

I had a guy come into work today sporting a Sprint Q with a faceless holster. I asked him about it and he was happy to share the programs he has downloaded and what apps he uses the most. I told him about EQ (naturally) and invited him to come and take a look. I know that I have learned a lot here and told him that I am sure he can do the same.

Interesting side note: He did ask specifically if I knew of a keypad lock other than the alphanumeric option. I offered the Homekey+Space Bar option. He fell in love with the ease of that. I think we will be seeing him around soon.
  18. piranah

piranah New Member

A customer came into work today and she had a Q in her lap. I work at a car wash were we go to the customer in their car and they pay.. but I didnt say anything as I thought it might be kinda inappropriate...but I saw one...
  19. stronghard

stronghard New Member

Newbie on post....I saw a guy at a TGI Fridays in Dallas,Tx. I showed him mine and it was like we were long lost friends at the bar.
    I love the Q
  20. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

welcome aboard... it's almost like the old Honda slogan: you meet the nicest people with a Q :}