Q Cases...

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by Phanatik, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Phanatik

Phanatik New Member

Q Cases...

Does anybody know which cases will hold the Q when you are using the extended battery?

also I am looking for a pouch similiar to the "motorola fashion leather pouch for Q" But maybe w/one more section so i could hold my business cards in the same case as my Q. I have looked at some of the organizers but i like a horizontal pouch and i dont want the Q to be encased. anybody have any ideas??
  2. tj!2k6

tj!2k6 New Member

Good question..

I wonder how if it would be feasible to have a zipper installed on the outside of the flap of this case [​IMG] .. seems that would be the perfect place for business cards/whatever..

I wonder who would even do such a thing.. and how much it might cost. Hmmm.. perhaps a place that works with leather... shoe repair place, perhaps?
  3. ChiangRai

ChiangRai New Member

I love my new case.
    Still fits in my pocket easily.
    It's only my second case, but it makes me happier than the last case which was a rubber one that didn't protect the screen

I've mentioned it before, but I'm that happy with it.. The ebayer's name was siemshop... I just am stoked to have it and it'll hold business cards too. No affiliation. It was 25$ and included shipping.

Attached Files:

• case.jpg
      case.jpg
      File size:
      26.5 KB
      Views: