PS3 gamertags

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Weapondrift, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

its awesome! the characters have a slower reaction time then that of COD but overall it was worth every penny! :D
    I have a blister from that game lol
  2. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Lol nice. I'm gonna have to work at it, since I haven't played SF in a looooong time.
  3. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Keep in mind, and dont make the same mistake I keep making. This game is NOT Halo! I keep running into a room with full health after tossing a nade and expect to take 2-3 out with me...NO *BAD WEAPON!!!* I did that exact scenario 3 times and got merc'd each and every time.

The grenade pull is actually slow as well. And you are only limited to holding 1. Your character can only hold 2 weapons at a time, one is your primary (assault rifle etc) the secondary weapon is a small arms (pistol).

The plus side is when you see an enemy, you can duck behind walls and blind fire. Youll have to hold the croutch button down while you do it, so your fingers get sweaty but trust me, when your team is fighting for control of the board and every little chokehold you can to take ground pushes your oppossition back...it comes in handy!
  4. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Sounds a bit like Army of Two.
  5. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

In a way it is like A2 but you are not completly reliant on your squadmate to watch your back. You do have to save your companions if they fall tho with some sort of zapper thing.

LOL I got an acheivement today for reloading my weapon 150 times in one level XD
  6. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

You sure the achievement wasn't for shooting too much? lol
  7. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

LOL it should have been