problem with redfly

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9n' started by jhalsey205, Jan 15, 2009.

1. lildman

lildman New Member

I just stumbled accross this thread and had never heard of Redfly, but I checked out the REDFLY website and downloaded the app to the Nap and my laptop and it works great. This is an awesome program/app!!:laugh2:
    Good luck getting the mobile companion working.

FYI Skyfire is a little grainy, but it does work well!
  2. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

That's GREAT info. THX !!!!! I've had it working on my Q9c from the get go but they were still working on the Nap app, at that time it didn't work at all with the Nap. It's a great app so I'll try it now on my Nap. THX again for the updated info!!!!! :) -Q
  3. mick4394

mick4394 Member

My Nap reboots every time, right after it gets done connecting. So, no go, for me.
  4. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Yeah, yeah . . . same here. Apparently NOT ready for Nappy prime time. :) -Q
  5. lildman

lildman New Member

when I get back to my pc I will post the links I used to download the software. there was a program to install on my laptop and Nap, but after both were re booted, I just opened the program on my pc, plugged in the phone and presto! it may work with bluetooth activsync, but the first time I tried it failed to connect. worked the firs time with a wired connection.

sent from my Moto Q Napoleon
  6. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Keep us posted . . . Doesn't work for me and yes, both the PC side and phone side I have installed. :) -Q
  7. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

According to one of the lead RedFly engineers, they have hit a snag with the nap that they are unable to resolve. Apparently Celio has put in a request for help from Motorola, but given that the Napoleon is non production, it does not promising.

John
  8. lildman

lildman New Member

9. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

It looks like the third one is a 64 bit driver file. BUT . . . still doesn't work on a Nap. :) -Q
  10. lildman

lildman New Member

Well maybe I didn't use it! :tounge:
    All I know is I installed the first and second and it works just fine. I am able to open the program on my laptop and the plug in the phone and it connects just fine. The first time it didn't work, but after rebooting both and trying again it worked.

Has anyone else been able to get it to work?