Problem with Google Mobile App-- Error message

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by IVLP-HTC-user, Oct 2, 2010.

1. IVLP-HTC-user

IVLP-HTC-user New Member

Problem with Google Mobile App-- Error message

So my ozone with verizon starting acting funny--

I get the error message below when I try to launch the google mobile app....

c:\recipes\385331484\branches\gm_cpp_winmo_v2_1_organic_release_branch\googlemobile\src\cpp/base/public/scopedptr.h:56

the phone overall is much much slower, takes a while to load email and such....

Any ideas on what is going on with the google mobile app? It won't load at all. I tried uninstalling the app, and reinstalling it. but didn't work....
  2. mhans311

mhans311 Member

I am not sure what the problem is but the one cure-all is to just do a hard reset. Sometimes it is worth it. I know I used to have a problem with my Q9m/c on WM6.1 when there were too many messages (mostly sms and email). The phone would really slow down and it would take several minutes to load any type of app. It was really unusable and the only cure was to do a hard reset. Someone in these forums told me that it was an inherent problem in WM. I haven't had this problem with my Ozone yet, but I have deleted messages better. I don't know if this is your problem but I thought I'd throw it out there.
  3. sixbennetts

sixbennetts Member

Here's the thread here at WM:

http://www.everythingwm.com/forum/threads/google-mobile-search-app-and-6-5.36461/#post-348597

And here's the link to the Google Help Forums where we're discussing it:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google Mobile/thread?tid=3be121467cc03d37&hl=en

Google *seems* to be joining the rest of the software world and abandoning WM. It's been months this has been going on, and still no solution for it. I find it VERY hard to believe that a company as big and advanced as Google can't fix their own little app.
    bberryhill0 likes this.