Power Tasks really bad for Q

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by antispam, Aug 8, 2006.

1. antispam

antispam New Member

Power Tasks really bad for Q

"Everything Q's" home page advertises the Power Tasks for the Q.
    DO NOT install it! I had all sorts of problems with freezing the unit etc.
    The software is for an EARLIER version of Windows Mobile and WILL NOT work on the Q. I am rather shocked and upset that the developers of this web site, "Everything Q" did not check this out! I find a lot of software out there that is for the Q is really not and it is quite unfortunate. I think the best plan is to wait a few months until the real software for the Q comes out.

Thank you
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

We don't advertise PowerTasks, but rather it's a full review of the program.
    I personally tested this software on my Motorola Q and did not have any issues on my Q. The software supports Windows Mobile 5 smartphone and the Moto Q. I take my reviews VERY seriously and this simply was not my experience. All of the screenshots were taken of PowerTasks on my Q. I'm surprised to hear about the problems you are having. Have you contacted DeveloperOne? My only guess is that it's conflicting with other software on your Q. Do you have any other third party apps on your Q?

A lot of the software supports WM 5 smartphone and thus the Q, however I agree that we will probably see more Q specific titles coming soon.

-Chris