Power OFF

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by Q-er, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Q-er

Q-er New Member

Power OFF

Since I got some help on here earlier from Brent372 I figured I might as well as another question that's stumped me with this Ozone. Most of the posts I've seen are referring to power on or power mgmt.

Is there a reason why when you hit the Power Off button on the Ozone, instead of powering off, it goes to the "Quick List" as if to ask, "are you sure you wanna turn the phone off?" Quick List options are Power off, Lock, Task Mgr, Comm Mgr, and then the sound profiles (vibrate, etc.). It's annoying. I figure, if I hold that button for more than 3-5 secs I MEAN to turn it off, not for the phone to take me to a menu and CHOOSE to turn it off. Because I haven't seen a post for this I'd assume there isn't a hack for this???? Thanks y'all.
  2. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

i really like that feature actually. shortcut to a lot of things i use.
  3. guest03

guest03 Member

In the Q9c didn't holding the home screen button bring up the same or a very similar list as the Ozone when holding end?

I have not found a way to bypass it on the Ozone, from where I have been looking though.
  4. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

yes it did.
  5. Q-er

Q-er New Member

You're right, I do remember the Quick List for the home button on the Q but not the off button. Well, just figured I'd ask. They're hacks on here for the simplest of things thought maybe for this one. :) Thanks anyway!
  6. Richie Rich

Richie Rich New Member

Like you, I initially found this annoying, but since I use quick access to various things more than I turn off my phone, I've actually gotten to like this. On my old Q9c, I found that my phone would occasionally "turn off by itself" and I think it probably was the way the red button was being pushed in my pocket. This "are you really sure you want to power off" feature has grown on me.