Post Your WM6.1 Screens Here

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by ajskhan, Jun 9, 2008.

1. LoDown3

LoDown3 New Member

^ I selected my own background and the font color comes in the Reactor Color Scheme...under color scheme in the homescreen settings. Flip thru em and find a color u like. ths one looked best against my black/white background.

It has that green-color font and the army green panels/borders (where Start and Right soft-key options are)
    I like the look of it. Later I could show u what menu bars and highlighted icons look like with the theme too.

Also, I changed my font after takin the screenshots to the Calibri font, MS Office's now default font. It doesn't show in my homescreen yet, but on menus and applications and etc. It looks cool but much smaller than the regular font.

U can't get that al from the same place people are getting the CHome Weather app/NRG weather app over at xda-developers.
    Version 3 is out now, but the font is in its own separate cab file.

Cool?
  2. TCKelsey05

TCKelsey05 New Member

Yea thanks alot... so I cant get different fonts though?
  3. jhoff80

jhoff80 New Member

Here's my current homescreen (it'll show every panel once it loads).

[​IMG]

The background is taken from the FreddyReyes.com black theme and all work for that is his.

Also, I changed the button strip at the top of the dialer using a piece of his theme as well, to get rid of any traces of the ugly Sprint yellow defaults:

[​IMG]

Though his theme doesn't work properly yet on landscape devices, the homescreen matches it perfectly. I do still hope the rest of his theme gets redone for landscape devices though (aka call volume, alert, dialer backgrounds, etc.)

I'm not entirely happy with the 6-day Slim Layout for CHome weather, but it looks pretty good for now. (The varying alignments and locations of pictures bothers me a little.)
  4. bubi73

bubi73 New Member

jhoff80, care to share the directions on how to replace the dialer strip? TIA.
  5. jhoff80

jhoff80 New Member

Sure it was easy. Just overwrite BrandingBrick.gif in the \Windows folder with another file. I used this one which as I said came from inside Freddy Reyes' black theme.

Attached Files:

6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

butting in.

i am using that Calibri font on my home screen and i like it....

/butting in.

potQ.
  7. Pyrotech1620

Pyrotech1620 New Member

Heres my home screen.. did the following things PhoneAlarm Prosper-X Skin, Modded Icons, NRG Weather, Smart toolkit, background changed, and added the day of week to the clock..

Attached Files:

8. LoDown3

LoDown3 New Member

wow, that is incredibly busy, but incredibly cool too...
    on the small screen with the start menu like that? yikes.
    thats why i didnt stick with phonealarm when i first got it(plus i was lazy to configure it too)

Have u had any lagging issues with that? or does it all run smooth?
    Thats just about everything u need for ur phone packed right there at the homescreen man
  9. Pyrotech1620

Pyrotech1620 New Member

No lag at all with phonealarm.. Notice lots of lag with the NRG Weather plugin.. but since the weather plugin just came out I am sure it will get better as new releases come out.. There is also a new version of phonealarm coming out soon as well...
  10. sobhan

sobhan New Member

wow - this is pretty cool. How do you get the taskbar menu? i.e program menu is popping up when you press start.
  11. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

That's Smart Toolkit. I have the CAB file and recommended tweaks on my apps page if you want to try it out.
  12. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

The world could be coming to an end, who would know as long as we have our Qs.
  13. sobhan

sobhan New Member

Thanks - I downloaded and played with it. It looks like it does not play well with the sliding panel homescreen.
  14. sobhan

sobhan New Member

Couple of more questions - How did you get all those icons on the top bar. Also how did you get the profiles options, lock icon ...etc when you press on tasks?

Also, what are you using for weather? NRG weather?
  15. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

What do you mean? It works great for me. What exactly are you trying to do with it?
  16. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

The icons up top are the Rinku Iconbar. It is posted in the Sliding Panels Homescreen thread.

Also look at that thread for a description of getting phoneAlarm to work with sliding panels. If you have phoneAlarm installed, that is what you will be using to manage profiles, not Windows Mobile or Smart Toolkit.

The lock is just Smart Toolkit's keyboard lock. That is already part of the gadget bar upon install, I believe. It can be configured in Control Panel--> Gadgets.

And yes, I am using NRG/CHome weather v 3.0.
  17. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

How come I can't find the .cab for CHomeWeather v3.0? I have looked and searched, I know it was here cause I downloaded the first version but can't even find that one now.
  18. shackk

shackk New Member

19. Pyrotech1620

Pyrotech1620 New Member

The Icons on the top is actually a phonealarm skin.. Not rinku iconbar.. i have a homescreen for both.. but got phonealarm to work with the sliding panels and it doesnt have to be hidden..
  20. sobhan

sobhan New Member

one more question (hopefully final..)

the help says press the d-pad active key or the home key to get the plugins screen for smart toolkit... but the sliding panel seems to block this keys.. how can get the plugins screen with a keypress?