Post Your WM6.1 Screens Here

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by ajskhan, Jun 9, 2008.

1. coppertop24

coppertop24 New Member

Thats just the nature of the font.
  2. robotphood

robotphood New Member

[​IMG]

How come the Calibri font in that screen capture looks "normal"?
  3. geo11

geo11 New Member

im trying to change my clock icon to a spritn one using HKLM-Software-Microsoft-Chome but when i try to change the value data in the icon paths it tells me "error setting value access denied" can anyone please help??
  4. robotphood

robotphood New Member

Search the forums for HTCunlock to unlock your phone so you can edit the registry.
  5. geo11

geo11 New Member

i thought there was no need for the htcunlock when wm6.1 was installed... i tried using the htculock i used on my previous wm version but it told me it was not a valid window CE application
  6. 1oddmanout

1oddmanout Member

7. sp1974

sp1974 New Member

Ok I was able to add the sprint logo on to the CHome panel and it shows up. The problem I am having is when I scroll to the next panel the sprint logo goes away and becomes the red x. Did I do something wrong or is there a fix to this?

Ok never mind it went away when I did Rainmakerrr's edit to keep the clock showing at all times.
  8. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Here's my current homescreen. I think it's basically done, except that I want the icon bar to show universally, and not just on the homescreen. So far no luck.

[​IMG]

I really like the blue/white combination, especially when before I upgraded to 6.1 I used the default green Facade setup, so it's a good change.
  9. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

How did ya get the start menu to look like that?

Looks very nice..
  10. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

It's Smarttoolkit reskinned. In the Facade Resources forum at SBSH, they had a whole thread about making a skin for Facade that looks like an interpretation of Windows Mobile 7. I just took some of the things and tailored it to my own needs.
  11. geo11

geo11 New Member

ok so i tried to change my appointments icon using the registry editor and made it visible on the chome configurator, rebooted my phone but the Cappointments slide does not show up anymore!! anyone with a similar problem or how to sove this??
  12. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

I had this happen to me too, but I created my own icons and linked them to the panels. In the Panel window, make sure you have the icon's file path twice, separated by a semicolon. That's what fixed mine.
  13. geo11

geo11 New Member

ok so just make a new Appointments slide?
  14. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

Thanks..I sent you a pm.
  15. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Oh, well you can't edit the Appointments slide in Chome, so I guess it's a different problem than what I had. I'd make sure the new icon's name, dimensions, and file type are the same as the original.

BTW-I guess I'm a Zealot now lol.
  16. kush

kush New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pretty simple setup
  17. hurleyfreestyler

hurleyfreestyler New Member

soft key popup

Hey how did you make the soft keys into actual pop-ups instead of going to separate pages?

18. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

<p>
    </p>

Smarttoolkit...

potQ9c
  19. Enzyme

Enzyme New Member

Went through the whole thread just to make sure this has not been talked about.

I was wondering if there was a way to change the way the homescreen highlights or selects the panels. I've seen colored ones but I am talking about something totally different. I want to change the graphic or add new graphics. I saw one a few pages back that had what looked like a fiery border around the selected panel, but it might just be part of the wallpaper.

In particular, I want to get rid of that clear glass look when you select the panel, and use something other graphic for that. Is there a software that can do that? Maybe there are files I can edit? I am trying to make a complete reskinned interface with a whole uniform / and the clear glass thing is really limiting my options & ruining some of my ideas.

I still haven't been able to make new functional panels yet, but this is not the place for it. I figure I'd tackle one thing at a time.
  20. robotphood

robotphood New Member